Your privacy is important to ContentWatch Inc. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this statement which explains our online information practices, and the choices regarding the way your personal information is collected and used. We hope this statement will increase your confidence in our Web site and enhance your experience on the Internet with ContentWatch Inc.
Important note: In order to receive important product updates, notification of product error fixes, or other relevant ContentWatch information, you must choose to receive email messages from us. Please keep in mind that if you choose not to receive email messages, we will be unable to communicate with you via email.
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE. There are several activities on our Web site where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary, such as when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, make a purchase, subscribe to a service or contact us. You will know when personally identifiable information is collected because you will be asked to complete a form. Generally, we collect only your name, email address, gender, physical address and telephone and facsimile number(s). When you make a purchase, we will also collect your credit card information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. In addition to the information you provide, when you visit our Web site, we may collect information regarding the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, etc.) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink, etc.). This non-personally identifiable information is used to make our Web site as highly usable as possible for the widest variety of users. We also maintain a count of the files detected with ContentAudit, along with a count of the files cleaned with ContentCleanup. Actual file names and personally identifiable information is not tracked or recorded by ContentWatch.
We may also use email links located on our Web site to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. The information you provide in such emails is used to respond directly to your questions or comments, but may also be used to improve our Web site and its content. We may also review and discard the information provided in such emails.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION. We may use the personally identifiable information that you provide, as well as the non-personally identifiable information that we otherwise collect about you, to fulfill your requests for our products, programs and services (e.g., billing, shipping, etc.), to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you, and to otherwise contact you. These products, programs and services may be ours or those of our trusted subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners or sponsors. Our desire is to only market to our opted in users, those products, programs and services that may be of interest. You will have an opportunity to opt out or block such marketing at any time.
We will never disclose your credit card information or your personal identity information for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request. We may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with the sale of some or all of our assets or our business.
We may use or allow reputable third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see on our Web pages. In addition, some business advertisements are managed and placed on our Web pages by third party companies. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that a third party ad server or network advertiser may collect from you.
4. OPT OUT POLICY. You may request at any time that ContentWatch Inc. not send any future email to you by unsubscribing from the communication within My Account.
5. SECURITY WE PROVIDE. We have attempted to place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help protect against unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect. Agents and contractors of ContentWatch Inc. who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of personally identifiable information, we cannot assure you that your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement. We protect the security of your credit card information using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such Web sites.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of ContentWatch Inc. However, if we determine to change this Privacy Statement in any material aspect, we will notify you of such changes by email.
6. HOW WE HANDLE CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. We do not target or sell products, programs or services to children. Children under 13 years of age may not submit personally identifiable information without the consent of a parent. We do not provide any personally identifiable information about children under 13 years of age to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
7. HOW YOU CONTACT US. If you need further assistance, if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to modify your personally identifiable information in any way, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send mail to the following address:
ContentWatch Corporate Office:
6949 S High Tech Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah 84047 USA