How do I import the ContentWatch security certificate into the Opera Browser?
14 June 2010
In order for your product to filter encrypted websites in Opera you must install a proper certificate. Follow the steps below to install ContentWatch's secure root certificate.
- In Opera's menu bar, select Tools > Preferences.
- Under the "Advanced" tab, select Security > Manage Certificates.
- Under the "Authorities tab, select "Import" and browse to the folder "Program FilesContentWatch" (C:Program FilesContentWatch).
- Change "Files of type:" to "All Files". Select "CWRootCert.pem" and select open.
- Select the view button and uncheck "Warn me before using this certificate".
- Select OK then continue through Installation.