BUSINESS USE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY
NOTICE -- READ BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PACKAGE
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE AGREEMENT OF ContentWatch ("VENDOR")
CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT. INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY RETURN THE PACKAGE, IF ANY, (POSTAGE PAID) TO VENDOR (ContentWatch,6949 S HIGH TECH DRIVE, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84047) FOR A FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE.
- Definitions. The Software Product is licensed (not sold) to you, and Vendor owns all copyright, trade secret, patent, and other proprietary rights in the Software Product. The term "Software Product" includes all copies of the ContentProtect computer program and its documentation.
- Authorized Use. Vendor grants you a nonexclusive license to install this Software Product on one (1) computer within a single dwelling or single household. If you need additional licenses, each may be purchased through ContentWatch at retail cost by calling customer support. You may make one copy of the Software Product's computer program for backup purposes only.
- Restrictions. You may not: (1) copy (other than once for backup purposes), distribute, rent, lease, or sublicense all or any portion of the Software Product; (2) modify or prepare derivative works of the Software Product; (3) use the Software Product in a computer-based services business or publicly display visual output of the Software Product; (4) transmit the Software Product over a network, by telephone, or electronically using any means; or (5) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product. You agree to keep confidential and use your best efforts to prevent and protect the contents of the Software Product from unauthorized disclosure or use.
- Limited Software Product Warranty. For 30 days from the date of shipment or download installation, we warrant that the media on which the Software is distributed software will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or neglect. We do not warrant the contents of the Software Product or that it will be error free. The Software Product is furnished "AS IS" and without warranty as to the performance or results you may obtain by using the Software Product. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software Product is assumed by you. To obtain warranty service during the 30-day warranty period for the media (not the software), you may return the CD (postage paid) with a description of the problem to vendor (ContentWatch, 6949 S High Tech Dr, Salt Lake City, Utah 84047). The defective CD will be replaced at no additional charge to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Remedies.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- THE WARRANTIES IN THIS AGREEMENT REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by delay in furnishing a Software Product or any other performance under this Agreement.
- Our entire liability and your exclusive remedies for our liability of any kind (including liability for negligence except liability for personal injury caused solely by our negligence) for the Software Product covered by this Agreement and all other performance or nonperformance by us under or related to this Agreement are limited to the remedies specified by this Agreement.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Termination. The software and documentation, including any product packaging, (“Documentation”) that accompanies this license is the property of ContentWatch or its licensors, and is protected by copyright law. Your acceptance of this License Agreement permits certain rights to use the Software during the Service Period. The “Service Period” shall begin on the date of your initial purchase of the Software, and shall last for the period of time set forth in the Documentation or the applicable transaction documentation from the authorized distributor, reseller or service provider from which you obtained the Software. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software Product, including all computer programs and documentation, and erasing any copies residing on computer equipment. This Agreement also will terminate if you do not comply with any terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon such termination you agree to destroy the Software Product and erase all copies residing on computer equipment.
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Software Product is provided to the Government only with restricted rights and limited rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR Sections 52-227-14 and 52-227-19 or DFARS Section 52-227-7013(C)(1)(ii), as applicable. Contractor/Manufacturer is ContentWatch, 6949 S High Tech Dr, Salt Lake City, Utah 84047.
- General. You are responsible for installation, management, and operation of the Software Product.