FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mobile Apps Increase Control for Parents
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 17, 2011- Net Nanny today announced it will release Net Nanny Mobile™ for Android devices and for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in January 2012. Net Nanny Mobile includes the company's market-leading filtering technology as well as other mobile protection solutions.
The company will launch the new mobile app at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, January 10-13, 2012 (Booth 3614 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center).
"Families have long sought ways to make the Internet safe for their kids," said Russ Warner, president and CEO of ContentWatch, makers of Net Nanny. "Net Nanny Mobile for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices will give parents the tools they need to protect their children however they may access the Internet."
Net Nanny Mobile is an app that customers will install on their mobile devices. Net Nanny Mobile will protect mobile devices as Net Nanny does on the desktop. Some of its many features include:
- Web Filtering — Net Nanny Mobile filters pornography, alcohol, tobacco, hate, gambling and other objectionable sites in over 18 categories.
- Instant, Real-Time Page Blocking — Net Nanny Mobile is the only online filter to block sites as they are created. Its patented Dynamic Contextual Analysis engine instantly reads any web page and filters it based on the content it contains.
- Profanity Masking — Net Nanny Mobile hides inappropriate words allowing websites to be viewed without the profanity.
- Reporting — Net Nanny Mobile provides weekly email reports and a dashboard displaying the Internet usage on each device.
- Any Mobile Network — Net Nanny Mobile works on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G mobile networks.
- Complete Net Nanny Protection — Net Nanny Mobile expands Net Nanny's Internet safety to include smartphones and tablets.
Later in 2012, ContentWatch will release business versions of its mobile apps to provide app management, mobile device security and filtering. As always, ContentWatch seeks to help enable companies to improve productivity through the best software management tools.
ContentWatch is the leading provider of Internet security solutions for consumers and businesses. With the emergence of mobile devices, ContentWatch's mission is to expand its suite of solutions from desktop computers and networks to include all mobile devices. For more information go to www.contentwatch.com.